Friday, April 16, 2010

Vitamin D - Episode 3

Vitamin D - Episode 3

Previous Vitamin D related postings from me:
7/2009 Vitamin D?

2/2010 Vitamin D re-visited

Today's posting is to call attention to another article about Vitamin D on the web:
"What lies behind the Vitamin D Revolution?", 3/1/2010, by Ronald L. Hoffman, MD, on "The Clinical Advisor" web-site.
Thanks and a tip of the hat to my Facebook friends Maggie Frame Brienza and Nancy Palmer Bianchino for pointing this one out to me.
  
I cite the article here because it looks to be reasonably authoritative, giving numerous references for further reading and, so far as I've been able to determine, Dr. Hoffman apparently is independent of "The Vitamin D Council", which was so much responsible for the articles that led to my 7/2009 blog posting.  The pictures accompanying Dr. Hoffman's article are somewhat poorly captioned.   If you can lend insight to the significance of the colorful pictures, please let me know.

Drew



3 comments :

  1. I just want to share this article to you about vitamin d deficiency. You will learn a lot from this and I hope you share it with your readers.http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/12/16/my-one-hour-vitamin-d-lecture-to-clear-up-all-your-confusion-on-this-vital-nutrient.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u for your information. Vitamin D is very essential for our body. If you want a healthy life then nothing would be great but the most genuine and hundred percent natural vitamin or mineral supplements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post.
    Calcium

    ReplyDelete